This cocoa powder production line can complete the processing of cocoa beans from A to Z, producing natural cocoa nibs, cocoa butter, cocoa powder and more. The technology is mature, the equipment runs stably and reliably.
We provide you with customized cocoa processing lines according to your needs.
Cocoa powder production process: cocoa beans – stone removal – roasting – peeling (cocoa nibs) – picking – grinding (cocoa liquor) – oil pressing (cocoa butter) – crushing (cocoa powder) – packaging
Introduction of Cocoa Powder Processing Line:
- Cocoa Bean Cleaning Machine
This is a suction-type specific gravity stoner, which can remove some heavy impurities such as sand, gravel and sediment mixed in the cocoa beans harvesting and drying process.
- Cocoa Roasting and Cooling Machine
After cocoa beans are roasted at a temperature of about 120 °C, the natural free acid and reducing sugars in the cocoa component can undergo Maillard reaction to form a charming aroma.
The roasting equipment has roasting and cooling functions. The roasting part exchanges heat energy with the material through the hot air passing through the material layer to achieve high-quality roasting; the cooling part achieves rapid cooling of the cocoa beans.
- Cocoa Bean Cracker and Winnower
Roasted cocoa bean skins become hard and crispy and easy to remove. With this dedicated cocoa bean peeling equipment, the peeling rate is over 95%. After removing the husks of the cocoa beans, cocoa nibs are obtained.
- Cocoa Nibs Grinding Machine
We use this colloid mill to grind cocoa nibs. In the process of grinding sauce, the large particles of cocoa crumbs will become particles of only about 0.15mm under the high-speed shearing and friction of the colloid grinding rotor, which is more conducive to the extraction of cocoa butter.
- Cocoa Butter Press Machine
Using special materials for high-voltage equipment, it is durable. The pressure of the oil press adopts automatic control to realize automatic batch pressing, and the pressure can be adjusted according to the needs.
- Cocoa Powder Grinding Machine
The machine runs smoothly and has a good crushing effect, and the cocoa powder can be directly discharged from the grinding chamber of the main machine. The fineness of cocoa powder is obtained by replacing mesh screens with different apertures, and the machine is all stainless steel.
Advantages of Automatic Cocoa Powder Production Line
- Highly automated production, reducing labor costs and improving production efficiency.
- Constant temperature roasting ensures the best cocoa flavor: the roasting equipment adopts intelligent and precise temperature control with thermostat and temperature sensor, and the control temperature is always kept within a stable range.
- All parts in contact with cocoa food are made of stainless steel, which conforms to food production standards. 304 and 201 stainless steel available.
- The production capacity is diverse, ranging from 200kg/h to 2000kg/h, and users can freely choose the production scale.